Friday, January 9, 2009

OK, I have to brag about my little ones today. Here is the story...I have been sick most of the week and have not done any cleaning or packing as I should have. (We are leaving tomorrow to go on a trip to Mt. Hood with Jason's family) So, here I am today with TONS to do and feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all. This morning, Jack and Lauren were quietly playing together, so I figured I should start cleaning and see how far I could get before I heard, "Mommy!" by either child. Long story short, they played so well together that I got ALL of the house dusted and vacuumed. I also got the kids all packed up! They were amazing. Jack was so nice and patient with his sister. And, Lauren was so content all morning. So, here I am now being able to blog instead of clean because my kids played so well together this morning. They are the best!!!See what I mean, Jack just let Lauren crawl all over him all morning. I think I even saw her tackle him at one point. He just laughed~
Lauren loves getting her pictures taken these days. Isn't this a cute one? Jackson, on the other hand, could care less about the camera, so I don't get very good ones of him.




As I was dusting, I saw Jack hug Lauren and then he said, "Lauren, you are my best friend." Isn't that so nice? I am going to have to remind him of this story in a few years when she is bugging him! =)



This pic was taken while I was upstairs. The kids didn't even know I was taking their picture. See how Jack put the pillows in front of the glass table. Later he told me that he put them there just in case one of them fell off the couch. Now that is a great big bro!

No comments: