Monday, December 21, 2009

Carnese's Christmas Party!!!

Kirsten and Mark hosted the best Christmas party last night. Jack and Lauren loved each moment. We had dinner, decorated cookies AND had a visist from Santa. Thank you so much Mark and Kirsten. You guys thought of everything...what a memorable evening it was!


Jack, Lauren, Emma and Ethan ready to decorate cookies!



Busy decorating
I love this one...Emma couldn't resist a taste of the frosting and Amelia looks SO happy in the background.
Jamie and Harrison decorating
I didn't tell Jack and Lauren that Santa was going to visit. This was Jack's reaction after seeing Santa come in the front door. Pure joy on his face. Priceless....

A group photo with Santa. Lauren has a hot and cold relationship with Santa....She sat on his lap at the mall, wanted nothing to do with him at Jack's preschool program, and last night she loved him again! It was great to see Lauren so excited about Santa and Christmas. Both kids are at the perfect age for Christmas. We have been having so much fun this holiday season.
Amelia checking out Santa.
Lauren and Santa
Santa even brought each child a gift....how generous of him!!!! This is Lauren opening her present. Thank you very much, Santa!
Harrison and Santa
Ethan was happy to sit with Santa. What a cute smile!!!!
Jack was so patient as he waited to sit on Santa's lap. He was thrilled when he sat with Santa and told him he wanted a batcave....we'll see if Santa comes through for Jack this year or not! =) I bet you can guess what his new toy will be!
Amelia and Phia
April's parents made it to Oregon just in time for the holidays. Great picture!!
ALL of the Baker's smiling for the camera! So cute!!!

After the party, we came home to a visit from Melissa, Tom and Liese. They had so much fun playing last night and this morning.


I got the cutest video of the kids and Santa, but I think the file is too big and it won't upload.... I will keep trying and hope to get it on there later. The other video is of Lauren right after Santa left. She kepted saying this phrase over and over. So cute!!!!



No comments: