Lauren's birthday party is this Saturday and both kids are getting really excited for the festivities. Today, we assembled the goodie bags for our guests at the party. The kids LOVED helping with this!
Jack would hold the bag open for Lauren, and she would fill the bags.
And the next time, Lauren would hold the bag, and Jack would fill them.

Jack would hold the bag open for Lauren, and she would fill the bags.
And the next time, Lauren would hold the bag, and Jack would fill them.The video below is so sweet. Jack is the best big brother to Lauren. I don't know what she would do without him. Listen to how patient he is with her. So cute!!!
And below is Lauren telling me what she is putting in the goodie bags. I love her little voice...
2 comments:
They are so cute and work so well together! Can I hire them for my next party? :)
SO cute, we can't wait!! I love seeing how much love is going into those bags. My kids did the same thing, although later I found most of the toys up in the playroom! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!
Post a Comment