Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This is it....

I know--- too many pictures of the kids in their halloween costumes, but I had to post some from last Friday when we went to the Boo Bash at Riverplace Athletic Club. Due to our trip to Seattle, we missed the carnival at our club, but thanks to Auntie Amy, we were able to go to the one at her gym.


Lauren was a little overwhelmed...I was trying to get her into the game.
So happy...

This was so funny...Jack had to try to eat this doughnut while it was hanging from the string.
He really wanted to eat that doughnut....


Nice shot, Lauren.
Auntie Amy's favorite nephew.
I thought Lauren would LOVE the bouncy house....

....oops, I guess I was wrong!!!
Uh, too bad that the bouncy house is the themed attraction at her birthday party in two weeks. Why is the song, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want too...." going through my head right now? =)


Cake walk!
I don't know why this one turned out so small...oh well.

No comments: